The Space Colony v. 1.1 Patch
This patch has been incorporated in the Space Colony HD re-release, so there's not need to download it if you have the HD version.
The following information has been taken directly from the Readme.txt file included with the patch download, edited just a little for clarity. To download the patch from this site, click here. It is also available on the official Space Colony site.
- Dogbots, soldiers and commandos can be located by clicking on the icon which appears just above the colonists' faces in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- The following Galaxy Mode missions have been updated: Abayomi, Aelfwine, Batuuli, Caerl, Ceolwulf, Pakendorf, Vaatz and Von Funck.
- Colonists cannot be moved around outside when they become mentally unstable.
- The issue with grass not being placed around golf holes has been fixed.
- Characters no longer shoot at aliens inside the base when they become mentally unstable.
- The disco music is now linked to the music option and not the speech option.
- If you used the F1 key to save the game, the interface would be hidden. This has been fixed.
- Speech has been added when you tell a character to repair certain items.
- Sometimes colonists repeated the same set of speech, after already saying it. This has been rectified.
- The issue of the mission not completing when playing an 18-hole golf course has been fixed.
- Fribulan could use equipment which required maintenance. This has been fixed.
- You can now assign a colonist to a different task when they are shooting at rodents.
- Venus could become mentally unstable but carry on working.
- The issue has been resolved with the iron extractor walking through the base.
- The issue in which Venus is unable to get into the nutrient extractor and instead repeatedly circles around outside has been fixed.
- An issue which allowed colonists to train without reducing the training availability count has been rectified.
- In the mission where the goal is to build sentinels, removing a sentinel after it has been built didn't change mission status. This has been rectified.
- The Fribulan tourist faced the wrong way when greeted by a colonist.
- The issue with the mechanoid suddenly freezing has been fixed.
- Occasionally the green beam, which is displayed when items are being maintained, was shown across the whole screen.
- When the Anti-fun League condition ran, it left behind the food chute after the restaurant had been removed.
- An issue with the hover mine targeting weaker aliens first has been resolved.
- Occasionally an objective was ticked even though it hadn't been reached.
- Tourists attempted to play golf when the grass wasn't planted, throwing off the golf holes played count in missions with golf course goals.
- The text will display correctly on Japanese versions of Windows.
- Various other issues have also been resolved.
Site design copyright © 2004- Stellalune. All rights reserved. See the main page for copyright guidelines. Please address feedback to .